Sunday, June 28, 2009

Falsehood sucks!

I hate liers. I don't challenge someone's right to lie. You're free to lie. But it hurts when you assume that the person to whom you're lying is a stupid person. When you start lying to me and consider me to be fool, then you suck! I feel pity with such lier.

A lie breaches many things: integrity, trust, friendship -which take a longer time to build. In the shorter time, you may consider yourself as smart because you could hoodwink someone with a lie. But in longer time, a lie is more expensive thing than the truth. You have to follow-up the first lie with many other lies and then you lose your integrity, trust and friendship. So do consider the longer scenario before you lie next time.

I rarely lie. I find it very difficult to lie. In order to substantiate one false statement or conceal some fact, I then have to say many other untrue things. I find that to be the most difficult consequence of a lie. Rather than saying one lie and concocting many other follow-up lies, I'll prefer to say the truth in the beginning.

No comments: