Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Coming soon

Many of the TV channels show their own promo titled Coming Soon. I was watching HBO last night and saw its Coming soon in HBO where it showed its upcoming movies. I'm inspired by this and want to present or plan my future posts now :-) . So, coming soon in Beberibang:
  1. Do we need God and religion?: I'm 99% atheist and 1% religious. Coming from a deeply religious family, why did I choose to be free from God and religion? Perhaps religion itself is not a bad idea; but I hate the middle-men in religion who spread hatred in the name of religion -thereby dividing the humanity.
  2. Why do I blog?: What is the reason that I blog? What motivates me in writing these posts? Let me introspect.
  3. Are you multi-core savvy: How many cores do you have in your PC or laptop? People have already started talking of a thousand core chips! How much are you ready to embrace this?
  4. Aim in life: what do you want to be in life?: This used to be a very common question to me during my pre-school or early school life. What was my answer then? Then in high-school, this was a common topic for essay-writing. Did I become what I wanted to be? What is my aim in life now?
  5. How did we buy an apartment in Bangalore?: We moved to Bangalore in September 2007. We wanted to buy an apartment immediately on relocating to Bangalore. Finally we bought an apartment in December 2008. How was our hunt for an apartment? What was our criteria for a dream home? How did we finally buy one?
  6. The joy and challenges of new parents: We were blessed with a baby boy in December 24th, 2007. We named him Ekagra, with a pet-name as Krishu. Ekagra means focussed, concentration. The tremendous amount of joy that Krishu brought to our lives cannot be described in words. Along with joy, what challaneges did we face?
  7. Deuta: Ode to my father: My tribute to deuta, the person who has influenced me most till now.
  8. My relocation to Bangalore: I was a happy guy at Cadence till June 2007 and never thought of changing a job, forget about relocating to Bangalore. Then I happened to get in touch with Dr Rohit Kapur and finally landed up in Synopsys, Bangalore in September 2007.
I hope I can actually write on all of the above topics. I'll try my best. But I've a tighter work schedule next month.