Monday, December 11, 2006

Amazing medicine for cough and cold!

A few months back, Gitika (my wife) had a cold. She recovered from the cold; but there was a cough which decided not to leave her. She suffered from it for a couple of days. Then one of her colleagues at Sahara told her about a medicine which Gitika could prepare herself at home. She recovered almost within a day or two after taking that medicine.

I had the same cough and cold this weekend. On 8th Dec night, I could hardly shut my mouth because of the cough. Gitika gave me the same medicine and I recovered very soon.

What is this medicine? Let me tell you about it now. There are just three ingredients:
1)Ginger
2)Jaggery
3)Ghee

Crush some small amount(e.g. 10gm) of ginger and mix it with small amount of jaggery. Then mix it with about half spoon of ghee. Then heat up the mixture for a few minutes and serve it hot.

I took it only once in a day before going to sleep at night. And I was cured of the cough. But you may eat it a few more times if your cough is severe.

I found it really amazing!

No comments: